Our success lies in the strength of our people
PatientPay is always looking for innovative and energetic people to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of “Helping providers achieve financial success through innovative solutions.” We are a forward-thinking and diverse group of talented professionals. If you are looking for a place where the doors are always open for new ideas that can have a significant impact on the future of healthcare, then this is the place for you.
As a PatientPay employee, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit packages
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Transamerica 401-K plan
- Annual vacation and personal leave time
- Company paid holidays
- Employee stock options
Fun Fridays, Bring your Pet to Work Day, and Community Service Days are just a few of the awesome things that we do that make PatientPay such a great place to work!
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com and one of our department heads will be in touch.
JAVA Software Engineer
The ideal candidate possesses experience in the full software development lifecycle, has demonstrated success in the design, development and integration of solutions, and works well in a team environment.
3-5 yrs. of development experience using Java/JEE in a production environment
3-5 yrs. designing and implementing Java based RESTful web services using Spring or Jersey
3-5 yrs. Implementing and debugging multi-threaded, concurrent systems in Java
Proficient in SQL and RDBMs: MySQl
3-5 yrs. using development and build tools: eclipse, ant, SVN, etc.
Proficient in UNIX / LINUX
Experience using JEE application servers: tomcat, etc.
Experience with modern development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and be comfortable working with senior leadership
PREFERRED EDUCATION and SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technolog
- Work with development team members and stakeholders to provide technical solutions that enable business capabilities
- Provide hands-on technical expertise throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work to deliver innovative technology solutions that implement best-practices and standards
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve production issues. Communicate root cause and workaround options to team members and clients
- Ability to analyze and document complex systems
- Effectively communicate technical details and solutions to clients.
- Be an innovator, express support of changes, and be a team contributor
Helping PatientPay achieve its overall revenue and corporate goals by developing and implementing marketing and public relations campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases and preparing reports.
- Manage and maintain the overall brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Implement strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Manage CRM and marketing automation software.
- Manage SEO effort.
- Create videos and animation for website and presentations.
- Manage online press release service.
- Support account services and customer service teams with collateral and materials.
- Manage graphics and some design work for development team.
- Working closely with the sales team to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Develop sales slicks and longer form collateral for sales and account teams
- Manage website development and updates.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
- Work with external vendors to manage print and design work.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare, technology or agency marketing.
- Proficient in CRM and marketing automation software (Hubspot preferred)
- Knowledge of direct marketing, market segmentation, and marketing research
- Ability to present to executive team
- Experience in presentation development, design tools and image creation.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org