Our success lies in the strength of our people
PatientPay is always looking for innovative and energetic people to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of “Helping providers achieve financial success through innovative solutions.” We are a forward-thinking and diverse group of talented professionals. If you are looking for a place where the doors are always open for new ideas that can have a significant impact on the future of healthcare, then this is the place for you.
As a PatientPay employee, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit packages
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Transamerica 401-K plan
- Annual vacation and personal leave time
- Company paid holidays
- Employee stock options
Fun Fridays, Bring your Pet to Work Day, and Community Service Days are just a few of the awesome things that we do that make PatientPay such a great place to work!
If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our department heads will be in touch.
Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Client Management
The role involves managing business in a set of named accounts in a territory. Core Responsibility would involve managing relationships with senior decision makers in the account, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction.
This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
The primary responsibility is to ensure attainment of revenue and associated targets for the territory.
Drive effective territory and account planning for the assigned customer base and ensure that plans are aligned to both revenue and strategic outcomes for business.
Drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding customer needs, providing responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners into the sales process and building relationships with key customer contacts.
Ensure that the CRM tool is kept up to date with account activities, opportunities and contacts details.
Identification and qualification of product and solution opportunities leads within managed accounts.
Crisp articulation of PatientPay’s vision, products, solutions & capabilities to key contacts within accounts.
Identify, plan and implement reaction to competitive activity as identified through relationships with accounts and partners.
Work with vendors, outside consultants, and other third parties to improve information security within the organization.
COMPETENCIES, BEHAVIORS & SKILLS
- Relationship management skills - Talks and acts with customer service in mind and builds relationships with senior decision makers in accounts.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Results Oriented
- Solution selling skills - ability to understand customer business issues and position appropriate solutions to solve business pain.
- Leadership and team skills - Is proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective relationships with people inside and outside his/her group. Serves as a role model.
- Business Acumen-Able to analyze business, identify new areas for growth, build related engagement models and execute on them
- Key values - honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology, ability to take big challenges.
- Minimum 5 years account management experience with demonstrated growth. Solid understanding of solution selling concepts and measurement for healthcare medical groups.
- Practical experience in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO/Owner levels.
- Understanding of balance sheet and P&L concepts; negotiation skills and strategic planning.
- Strong ability in problem resolution, team building, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level.
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management, tracking and reporting
- Strong understanding of Healthcare IT experience.
- Four year BS/BA degree required
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com