Our success lies in the strength of our people
PatientPay is always looking for innovative and energetic people to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of “Helping providers achieve financial success through innovative solutions.” We are a forward-thinking and diverse group of talented professionals. If you are looking for a place where the doors are always open for new ideas that can have a significant impact on the future of healthcare, then this is the place for you.
As a PatientPay employee, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit packages
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Transamerica 401-K plan
- Annual vacation and personal leave time
- Company paid holidays
- Employee stock options
Fun Fridays, Bring your Pet to Work Day, and Community Service Days are just a few of the awesome things that we do that make PatientPay such a great place to work!
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com and one of our department heads will be in touch.
Senior MySQL Database Developer
We are looking for an experienced MySQL database administrator and developer to join our infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in all aspects of database administration including backup/ecovery, replication, performance tuning, monitoring, and database security.
- 8-10 years extensive database experience.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of MySQL
- Proficiency with ER Modeling, schema and index design.
- Proficiency in design and implementation of Large OLTP and OLAP systems
- Familiarity with MySQL DBA tools
- Must have experience with Linux Environment.
- Experience writing backend systems with scripting languages such as Python/Perl/Shell.
- Experience working with X12 EDI 837/835 claims processing.
- Experience working with HL7 Standards.
- Experience working in RDS in the AWS Environment.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org