Patient balances have tripled in the last few years and are now a critical source of revenue for radiology groups. PatientPay is the leading end-to-end solution focused on the complex financial challenges of radiology services. And because their patient billing challenges are unique, we offer more than a generic billing solution.
Unique Challenge for Radiology Services
Since most patients rarely meet their radiologist, they often are unaware that there is a separate charge for this service. PatientPay works with your central billing office to provide bills that clearly state what a patient owes and why.
Aligns with the Explanation of Benefits
Patients who understand what they are being charged pay more quickly and won't burden your staff with unnecessary communication. PatientPay's statements align your charges, line-by-line with their insurance carrier's Explanation of Benefits (EOB) which helps drive collection rates.
Payment Plans that Work
- Flexible payment options to meet internal guidelines
- Regularly scheduled payments are made automatically through PatientPay
- Intelligent payment strategies using data analytics
Enhanced Patient Experience
The patient experience extends long after they leave the facility. Patients are given the opportunity to understand their bill more fully with PatientPay. Bills clearly state what they owe and why which helps to boost patient satisfaction scores.
Greater Billing Efficiency
- Improve the financial relationship between specialty care providers and their patients
- Save up to 50% on collected payments
- Reduce your call volume, mailing, processing and reconciliation costs
- Eliminate errors and payments posted to the oldest balance due
- Payments received on average in 14 days compared to industry averages of 90-120 days
- Intelligent payment plan designs