Our success lies in the strength of our people
PatientPay is always looking for innovative and energetic people to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of “Helping providers achieve financial success through innovative solutions.” We are a forward-thinking and diverse group of talented professionals. If you are looking for a place where the doors are always open for new ideas that can have a significant impact on the future of healthcare, then this is the place for you.
As a PatientPay employee, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit packages
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Transamerica 401-K plan
- Annual vacation and personal leave time
- Company paid holidays
- Employee stock options
Fun Fridays, Bring your Pet to Work Day, and Community Service Days are just a few of the awesome things that we do that make PatientPay such a great place to work!
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com and one of our department heads will be in touch.
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The ideal candidate possesses experience in the full software development lifecycle, has demonstrated success in the design, development and integration of solutions, and works well in a team environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with development team members and stakeholders to provide technical solutions that enable business capabilities
- Provide hands-on technical expertise throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work to deliver innovative technology solutions that implement best-practices and standards
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve production issues. Communicate root cause and workaround options to team members and clients
- Ability to analyze and document complex systems
- Effectively communicate technical details and solutions to clients.
- Be an innovator, express support of changes, and be a team contributor
- 5-8 yrs. of development experience using Java/JEE in a production environment
- 5-8 yrs. designing and implementing Java based RESTful web services using Spring or Jersey
- 5-8 yrs. Implementing and debugging multi-threaded, concurrent systems in Java
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMs: MySQl
- 5-8 yrs. using development and build tools: eclipse, ant, SVN, etc.
- Proficient in UNIX / LINUX
- Experience using JEE application servers: tomcat, etc.
- Experience with modern development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and be comfortable working with senior leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org